Amy Ward Brimmer
917 216 5850
Locations and Hours:
124 S. Bell Ave.
Yardley, PA 19067
Wednesdays 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Philadelphia School of Massage & Bodywork
1500 Chestnut St., lower level
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Tuesdays, 1:00 – 7:00 pm
Other times by special arrangement.
You can book an appointment online HERE.
All services are also available at your home or office.
Payment may be made in cash, check, Venmo, Square Cash, or credit card.
- Schedule a free phone consultation, to explore how Alexander lessons might be helpful for you. 20-30 minutes, no charge.
- Our first lesson together is a comprehensive analysis of your situation and includes postural assessment, introduction to the AT (with hands-on guidance), and goal-setting. We will design a personalized lesson plan and set a learning schedule that works for you. 90 minutes, $90.
- Ongoing individual lessons are charged on a sliding scale. You decide a rate based on your ability to pay. 45-60 minutes, $55-85.
- Shared lessons: 60 minutes, $40 per person, up to 4 students.
- Groups of 5 or more: $15- $25 per person, based on number of people and location.
- Skype sessions are suitable for those with some previous experience of Alexander work. 45 minutes, $60.
30 minute session – $50
60 minute session – $85
Individual instruction, same rate as Alexander lessons. Group rates, from $10 – $20 per person, depending on number and location. Please call to discuss options.
Individual, 30 minutes – $45
Individual, 60 minutes – $75
Group rates vary, please call to discuss details.
Home or Office On-Site Visits
Alexander Technique Lessons: $125
Somatic Release: $150
Office or Home Ergonomics sessions: $50 per 30 minute personal consultation. Call for corporate group rates.
(Note: mileage charged if outside 10 mile radius)
Prepaid Alexander series: 5 lessons – 5% off / 10 lessons – 10% off
Refer someone who books an appointment and receive your next single session at half price.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Payment is due in full at each session. Appointments changed or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to payment in full, unless otherwise arranged. Prepaid, discounted Alexander and Qigong series are weekly lessons and cannot be transferred or banked for future use.